Banana Peel Pro Line
All riders are required to sign the waiver and watch the safety video below before riding the banana line. Pro line trails, like Banana Peel are the most difficult trails that Trestle Bike Park offers and are a controlled section of the bike park requiring a separate pass to access. The Banana Peel line includes elevated features, large gaps jumps and drop offs with no alternative routes, allowing riders with the most advanced skills a place to work on their slopestyle and feature riding techniques.
MOUNTAIN BIKING INVOLVES THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. YOUR KNOWLEDGE, DECISIONS AND ACTIONS CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR SAFETY AND THAT OF OTHERS.
- STAY IN CONTROL. You are responsible for avoiding objects and people.
- KNOW YOUR LIMITS. Ride within your ability. Start small and work your way up.
- PROTECT YOURSELF. Use an appropriate bike, helmet, and protective equipment.
- INSPECT AND MAINTAIN YOUR EQUIPMENT. Know your components and their operation prior to riding.
- BE LIFT SMART. Know how to load, ride and unload safely. Ask if you need help.
- INSPECT THE TRAILS AND FEATURES. Conditions change constantly; plan and adjust your riding accordingly.
- OBEY SIGNS AND WARNINGS. Stay on marked trails only. Keep off closed trails and features. Ride in the direction indicated.
- BE VISIBLE. Do not stop where you obstruct a trail, feature, landing, or are not visible.
- LOOK OUT FOR OTHERS. Look both ways and yield when entering or crossing a road or trail. When overtaking, use caution and yield to those ahead.
- COOPERATE. If involved in or witness to an incident, identify yourself to staff.
Looking to improve your skills?
Thank you to our