Pro Line Trail
Banana Peel provides a controlled-accessed section of the Trestle® Bike Park for those with exceptional skills who are on top of their game! Banana Peel is located at the top of the Gemini Lift just past upper Bear Arms and includes the largest and most technical features in our bike park. A separate pass is required to access this area. To obtain a pass for the first time, one must watch a short video and sign an additional waiver.
Banana Peel provides some of the United States’ largest and most technically demanding features to those who are willing to take an extra step to increase their awareness of Pro Line trail safety and etiquette.
REMEMBER, everybody that enters this section is required to have their pass with them each time they enter!
The pictures below represent the level of difficultly on this Expert Only – Pro Line Trail
To get your Pro Line trail pass for the FIRST YEAR, you will need to do the following:
- Attend an orientation at Trestle Pro Shop at the base of Winter Park Resort next to Doc’s Roadhouse.
The video will take approximately 10 minutes.
- You must watch the video in person, but you can preview it here.
- Sign Banana Peel liability form (*Riders under 18 years of age must have a parent or LEGAL guardian present to sign the waiver and also watch the video.)
- Pro Line/Banana Peel season passes are free.
- The pass is valid for the entire summer bike park season.
- Banana Peel is open to Freeriders 14 years and older.
TO RENEW YOUR PASS EACH FOLLOWING YEAR, fill-out/sign the waiver, no video is required. SIMPLE.
You can do it at the same time you renew your Trestle season pass.